Here at the Wolf we’ve teamed up with Adam and Eve in Idaho Falls and Pocatello in order to giveaway a George Strait Flyaway to Las Vegas
It’s Free and Easy to win… (Starting on Monday, April 22nd) Listen to the Bobby Bones morning show here on The Wolf at 8:15am to learn the title of the George Strait “Song of the Day”.
Then, the next time you hear that song played on the Wolf between 10am and 6pm you’ll need to Text the Word “vegas” to our Howlin’ Hotline Number at 208-522-9696.
Just after the song is played, one (1) text number will be drawn out one random and then we will call that person back on the phone to award them a $20 Gift Card to Adam and Eve in Idaho Falls and Pocatello. That person will also qualify for the George Strait Flyaway to Las Vegas!
On Friday, May 17th at 5pm Ty Austin will do a draw out at random one (1) of the twenty (20) qualifiers and that person will win a George Strait Flyaway to Las Vegas including Hotel, Airfare, and tickets for two (2) people to see George Strait in Concert on August 24th in Las Vegas!
Monday, May 13th – Love Without End, Amen
Tuesday, May 14th – All My Ex’s Live in Texas
Wednesday, May 15th – I Cross My Heart
Thursday, May 16th – Check Yes or No
Friday, May 17th – Heartland
The Wolf “Strait to Vegas Flyaway” Contest 2019
DETAILED CONTEST RULES
How to Enter the Contest:
- The Wolf “Strait to Vegas Flyaway” contest will begin on 4/22/19 and will end on 5/17/19.
- To participate in the contest, listeners must listen to 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, starting on Monday, April 22nd 2019, and then on weekdays to listen for the “George Strait Song of the Day” played once each weekday during the contest period on 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf between 10am – 6pm. The Station’s Morning Show Host Bobby Bones will announce the Title of the George Strait Song of the Day each weekday morning at 8:15am during the contest period. Five (5) qualifiers per week (20 total) will be chosen at random from participants who text the keyword “vegas” to the Call/text line at 208-522-9696. Eligible participants must text within 20 minutes of hearing the George Strait Song of the Day in order to have a chance to be selected as a qualifier. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CONTEST. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Station is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
- Only one qualification entry per person per household is allowed in this contest.
- The contest is open to all listeners who are legal United States citizens 18 years of age or older and who reside in the broadcast listening area. Employees of 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, its licensee, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming broadcast area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are eligible to win a 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf contest only once every thirty days.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Prize winners must sign all Rich Broadcasting rules, regulations, waivers and agreements before accepting prize.
- A Final random drawing from all qualified applicants will begin at 5pm on Friday, May 17th 2019. Twenty (20) total qualifiers will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize. 1 person will win the grand Prize and receive a trip for two (2) people to Las Vegas including airfare, hotel accommodations, and two (2) George Strait Concert tickets for his August 24th concert in Las Vegas courtesy of Rich Broadcasting valued at $1000. The Grand Prize winner will also receive a $50 Lyft Gift Certificate and a $100 Adam and Eve Gift Certificate to be used during the Trip in Las Vegas.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, 1406 commerce way, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty five days from winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The odds of winning vary based upon the number of people listening to the station at any particular time.
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent for any prize totally $600 or more and will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, its licensee, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf.
- 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.
- For a complete copy of these contest rules, please go to wolfidaho.com or send a self addressed stamped envelope to: 96.1 and 102.1 The Wolf, 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.